The idea that each of us has the power to change the world by making our own adjustments in actions, thoughts, words, and intentions has become a guiding principle for our practice. We want to be a force for good in this world. Providing high quality, science-informed, compassionate dental care is just one way to do this.
Setting an intention to give back to our community and using our actions as a business to promote good things in this world is another. Below are some of the organizations and causes we have supported over the years. We hope to continue growing this list and have made the commitment to work at being the change we wish to see in the world.
- Colorado Mission of Mercy
- Dental Lifeline
- Kids Pak
- Loveland Rotary Foundation
- Santa Cops
- School is Cool
- Thompson Rivers Foundation (support for the Elite Baseball Team)
- Thompson Valley School District (donated Chromebooks to 3rd graders)
- Tyrannus School, Kalay, Myanmar (donated toothbrushes and toothpaste)
- Aberfoyle Primary School, Zimbabwe (donated toothbrushes and toothpaste)
- Global Dental Relief
- Homeward Alliance