Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and even more now during this pandemic. We have implemented a variety of measures to keep you safe during visits to our office:
- The entire team is fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- We screen all patients for symptoms of COVID-19 before they come to our office.
- We check temperatures for all patients when they arrive for their appointment.
- We limit the number of people in our office at any given time by asking patients to wait in their car until the time of their appointment.
- All patients wear masks when not in a treatment room.
- The clinical team all utilizes increased PPE, including double masks and face shields.
- The front desk has been reconfigured to include plexiglass barriers and “stand stations” to keep space between patients.
- We regularly wipe down high use areas with hospital grade disinfectant.
- We have an air purifier that continually cleans the air for the whole office.
- We use a fogger to disinfect shared spaces and the air daily.
We look forward to continuing to provide you with great care in the safest way possible during these unprecedented times!